La chasse au croquet - Ric Rac Hunt



Pendant que Princesse Nounouche est occupée avec ses amoureux, je suis partie à la chasse au croquet...pas si facile à trouver !

While Princess Nounouche is busy with her catfriends, I went to the Ric-rac hunt...not easy to find !

Finalement il y en a plein de toutes les couleurs et de toutes les tailles chez "Texcil" à Wesserling, super magasin dans le parc.

There were a lot of any colors and any size at " Texcil" a shop in Wesserling.

Et enfin, ce dimanche, j'étais trop triste que Christmas in July soit fini, alors j'ai terminé le premier bloc de " My garden" en pensant fortement à toutes les personnes formidables que j'ai "rencontrées" pendant ce mois inoubliable !

Qu'en pensez-vous ???
N'hésitez pas à retenter un commentaire car j'ai modifié des paramètres...qui sait, ça va peut-être marcher !

And finally, this sunday,I was so sad Christmas in July is over, so I 've finished "My garden" first bloc, thinking a lot of all the wonderful people I "met" during this unforgettable month !

What do you think ???
You can try again to let me a comment, if you want...I've changed some parameters...who knows, it could work now !



A bientôt ! See you soon !

Commentaires

SandyN a dit…
Wow I LOVE your Garden block... great colours


Sandy N
Anonyme a dit…
Hi Florence, Love the block the colours are fab. Thanks also for your comment on my comment on QFD -Christmas in July- your english is fine, better than my French of which I have none..lol. Finally congrats on taking the leap into blogging, another blog to add to my list to visit, it is so nice now I 'know' some of you!!! j-j
SarahQFD a dit…
Hi Florence,

Love your block 1 of My Garden. I haven't finished mine yet. Have to do the needleturn appliqué yet.

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Premier gilet - First cardigan

Bilan Patch 2018 - 2018 Quilting record

Il fait trop chaud !!! -It's too hot !!!